Kerfab are currently looking to fill the position of:
Kerfab is currently seeking a part time Administration Officer to join our Kerang office.
Kerfab is a family-owned business based in Kerang with staff located across Australia. We are a leading manufacturer of machinery attachments for the construction, waste management, and agriculture industries. Kerfab offers an excellent team environment and the opportunity to grow with the business.
The Administration Officer will work alongside our current Administration team and will be responsible for a range of taskings including:
- Reconciliation of invoices to statements
- Data Entry (Accounts Payable/Receivable)
- Payroll Processing (experience preferred – training will be provided)
- Responding to supplier/customer queries
- General office duties including answering/directing phone calls,
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Experience with MYOB preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook/Excel
- Sound knowledge of financial administration tasks
- Strong communication skills
This role is part-time at 0.6FTE.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or complete the below form.