Automatic Lubrication Systems improve the life pins, bushes and bearings thus reducing the risk of costly downtime periods waiting for repairs. It also reduces the labour required lubricate the machine. The average time taken to manually grease a machine is 30 minutes!
Grease is pumped to the lubrication points to maintain the proper lubricant film to reduce wear and prevent rock, dust, dirt, sand and water entering.
- The greasing is carried out in multiple positions meaning that the lubricant is more evenly distributed
- The machine can be lubricated in all weather conditions
- Higher production as a result of reduced downtime
- Operation will be safer because an employee does not have climb over the machine
- There is reduced risk of human error by too little grease being applied or wastage
- The risk of the grease gun not being available on site is eliminated
- Repair bills will be lower thus increasing operational profits