One of Australia’s leading dozer stick rakes, doubling as dozer blades
- Hitch points at rear of blade
- Rake tines
- Blade shell
- Blade cutting edge
- Rake lower securing point
- Rake pivot point
- Rake upper securing point with securing pin and lynch pin
- Rake tine bar
- A versatile attachment for pushing up tree roots and debris, stones, sticks, & general farm refuse.
- Can be turned into a blade by simply lifting the rake out of the way, which can be done with the tilt action of your loader.
- Easily lowers and raises.
- Operates as both a dozer blade and stick rake in relatively light soils and pushing loads within the design capabilities of the attachment.
- Ideal for front end loaders, telehandlers and wheel loaders.