Reach new heights with a quality lifting jib
Fits on these machines
- Commonly known as material handling arms or MHAs, these lifting jibs are really handy when it comes to the hard to reach category!
- This robust range of lifting jibs can be made to fit most models of loader, including pin on mount loaders without quick hitch if required.
- Made from high quality material, you can be confident that your Kerfab lifting jib won't let you down.
- Lifting jibs extend a lifting hook to gain increased height where required. Ideal for use on a building or civil construction site, to lift heavy materials and objects into hard to reach places safely.
- All Kerfab lifting jibs are engineered to Australian Standards, and constructed with heavy-duty high tensile steel where applicable. Quality rated swivel hooks are supplied with the lifting jibs.
- Option of fixed or extendable arm jibs, structurally engineered and rated according to relevant Australian Standards, stamped with ID and rating plates where relevant, supplied with Certificates of compliance where required.