Our high dump buckets are specifically designed to achieve extra height when the lift of the machine is limited, in addition to improving lift and load cycle times.
Medium duty high dump buckets are suitable for a wide variety of applications, and are engineered for continuous, high-volume use.
High dump buckets are also known as toe tip buckets or high rollover buckets.
For more information, read more about the high dump bucket here.
You may also be interested in:Buckets handling high dump bucket high rollover bucket materials handling Toe Tip Buckets
Fits on these machines
- The high dump bucket features a hardened 400 brinell base wear edge
- Rubber bump stops are included for added convenience
- Hydraulic check control valve eliminates potential damage
- Self-lubing, replaceable dry bearing ensures durability and reduced maintenance
- The low weight, high strength steel has been engineered not to fatigue
- The high dump bucket also comes with the option of a bolt-on wear edge