The Kerfab Longhorn Blade is the ideal attachment for moving silage, and tackling a range of mid-sized earthmoving tasks. Fully compatible with high horsepower four-wheel drive tractors, the Longhorn series 6-way angling capabilities provides full strength at all angles.
Its hydraulic action and tilt function makes short work of most grading and earthmoving jobs.
The Longhorn Blade comes complete with a mesh top guard so that the material will not spill over the top of the blade – which has a fully replaceable cutting edge.
For more details about this versatile earthmoving attachment, or to place your order, call the team at KerFab today on 1800 818 079.
- Hydraulic Angle & Tilt Function
- Replaceable cutting edge
- Mesh top guard to prevent material spillage over top of blade
- Optional high volume 600mm silage side plates to increase pushing volume
- Easily detachable from machine
- Suits Wheel loaders and all makes & models of tractors