Kerfab’s Tractor Stick Rake is designed to suit tractors and ag loaders that have up to 120 horsepower. Despite this attachment being the most lightweight rake out of our range, its versatility and strength ensures maximum efficiency while performing a range of tasks.
This is largely due to the heavy-duty 16mm wide tines, which are made from high quality steel. The number of tines varies depending on the width of the rake. The maximum number of tines on our standard range is 19.
Stick Rake Applications
This attachment is an economical option for attaching to your tractor to clean up and clear around the farm. With its unique, concave design our stick rake is ideal for:
- Pushing up tree roots,
- Removing lantana,
- Clearing general farm refuse,
- Managing vegetation,
- Preparing fields for mowing or slashing
- Creating fire breaks
- Removing overgrowth, and
- Sifting soil and rocks even over uneven terrain.
Our entire range can be customised to suit your machine and your application. Whether you have a small tractor or a larger ag loader, we can provide you with the right-sized stick rake.
Features & Benefits
Kerfab’s Tractor Stick Rakes, are designed and manufactured in our main warehouse located in Victoria. They are built to a high standard and come with many features and benefits. See diagram below.
Customise your Tractor Stick Rake
In addition, we offer a range of optional extra’s you can add to your Ag Loader Stick Rake, customising it meet your requirements. These include:
- Angled Side Wings to make sure sticks, dirt and debris stay in front of the rake when you’re pushing through scrub
- Layback option to allow the material to roll better
- Sucker-cutter bar enabling you to cut hay and silage with ease
- Plated front section to protect he hitch and machine’s hydraulic components.
For more detailed information and product specifications, please download our information sheet. Likewise, you can speak to a Kerfab specialist today on 1800 818 079.