The Kerfab Concrete Mixer Bucket, also known as a cement mixer bucket, is designed to safely speed up concreting jobs. This attachment is particularly useful in areas where access can be limited and is designed to maximise efficiency. Common areas of application include building works and road works. Sites requiring a lot of concrete can be transported quickly and with ease, particularly with our larger capacity concrete mixer buckets.
This innovative bucket has streamlined the entire loading, mixing, and delivery process for skid steers, telehandlers, ag loaders, wheel loaders and even excavators. Only one set of hydraulics is required to operate the bucket. We also offer as optional extras Flexi Tubes which are available in 2 or 4 meters lengths and 200mm or 220mm diameter.
Concrete Mixer Bucket Features
- A capacity range of 200L to 1800L, enabling it to be convenient for use in a wide range of jobs.
- The cover has built-in bag opening spikes, further increasing productivity and allowing the loading process to be done more efficiently.
- Includes wear-resistant mixer auger made from Hardox 500 steel, ensuring a consistent, even mix.
- Comes with an electrical connection kit for attaching it to the machine
- We provide a 24-month manufactures warranty on this bucket.
Concrete Mixer Bucket Specifications
We have a range of bucket sizes, capacities and weights available. The table below is not exhaustive, as we can provide larger sizes to suit your needs.
Please Note:*Weights may vary depending on the type of attachment and optional equipment used**Specific weight of concrete is 2400kg/m3
For more detailed information and product specifications, please download our information sheet or speak to a Kerfab specialist today on 1800 818 079.